Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Scotty Cameron Phantom X Puttersview other products
The Phantom X line presents players with a variety of new mallet setups built around a mix of five head styles, with multiple shaft bend and alignment options. Each model features a precision milled solid aluminium face integrated into a stainless steel head with enhanced vibration dampening technology for increased forgivness, optimal weight distribution, improved sound, and responsive feedback.
Key features and benefits include:
- Five new high-tech multi-material heads
- Tour style alignment with simple sight dots or racing-inspired lines
- Solid face technology crafted with aircraft aluminum
- Customisable steel heel-toe weights
- Nine models to suit any preference
- Brand new Pistolero Plus grip
Phantom X Models include:
- 5 - Wingback mallet with single mid-bend shaft
- 5.5 - Lower shaft bend than the 5 with identical mallet shape
- 6 - Face balanced mallet with single mid-bend shaft
- 6STR - Constructed without a spud and with zero offset
- 7 - A single mid-bend shafted near-face balanced setup
- 7.5 - Features a single low-bend shaft
- 8 - Near face balanced mallet with single mid-bend shaft
- 8.5 - Same shape as the 8 but comes with increased toe hang
- 12 - Swept back wings for a near face balancing
Your putting stroke and your visual preferences are very personal to you, which is why it's so important for you to come and try a few different models before heading out on the course with arguably the most vital piece of equipment in your bag.